This library centers management product allows you to track student’s progress through research, reading, makerspace, digital citizenship and other library centers using the Google Classroom platform.
Google Classroom is available for schools that have Google Suite (or GSuite) for Education, and it allows you to use an online or “blended” approach for teaching and learning (part in-person teaching, part online teaching).
Please download the preview below for a more detailed overview!
This digital, editable product for library centers includes:
- Library Centers Menu / Tracker on 8 editable Google Slides
- 4 slides of centers choices and boxes to “check off” when a student completes a center
- 4 slides for students to set their own learning goals and/or reflect on their learning
- Library Centers Tracking & Assessment Spreadsheet in Google Sheets with drop-down menus to select which center a student was at during each library class.
- 28 unique Learning Badges (your choice of color theme) to award students when they complete a series of research, reading, or makerspace centers (or a larger project); clipart in PNG file format, if chosen
- 7 blank Learning Badges to make your own custom badges; clipart in PNG file format, if chosen
- Written Instructions and How-to Video Directions for setting up the Library Centers/Menu in Google Classroom and awarding badges to individual students
- Written instructions are included in the FREE preview below.
- How-to Video is included in the zip file in MP4 file format, or on YouTube.
- Sample Google Forms for using QR Code Check-ins for library centers
- BONUS! Library Centers Routine Poster / Sign, editable in Google Docs and printable on 11″ x 17″ paper in PDF file format
IMPORTANT: Both you and your students MUST have access to Google Classroom, or at least Google Drive, with a school district account to use this product. If using with Google Drive only, you’ll have to make individual copies of the Library Centers Menu / Tracker for each individual student, share them with them, and organize them manually in your Google Drive.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.