This is an Amazon affiliate product, which means I will receive a small commission if you purchase through this link, and you will complete your transaction through the Amazon.com website.
Mrs. J’s Recommended Q-BA-MAZE™ Sets
- Spectrum Colors Set – If you can afford it, this is the best one to start with for a larger center with 4-6 students. Package includes 120 total cubes: 30 bottom-exit cubes, 60 single-exit cubes, 30 double-exit cubes, 30 steel marbles, and 1 instruction booklet.
- Big Box Set – The best starter set with all the colors! Package includes 72 total cubes: 36 single-exit cubes, 18 double-exit cubes, and 18 bottom-exit cubes, 20 steel marbles, and 1 instruction booklet.
- Cool Colors Set or Warm Colors Set – Much smaller sets that work for a beginning center with 3-4 students. Package includes 36 cubes, 14 marbles, and 1 instruction booklet.
- Marble Catchers – These aren’t essential, but very helpful for keeping the marbles from getting lost. Package includes 1 red, 1 blue, 1 orange, and 1 green plastic marble catchers.
Q-BA-MAZE™ maze blocks are modular, and can be configured into an unlimited number of maze designs. Students may start by just “playing” with the blocks, or designing with only the colors in mind. Over time, they will learn to design more complex, working mazes through problem-solving and trial-and-error.
Manufacturer Information and Age Recommendations:
- For Ages 6 and up
- Blocks are made from phthalate-free and BPA-free ABS plastic.
- Marbles are nickel plated steel balls. They are not magnets.
Mrs. J’s Grade Level Recommendations:
Kindergarten and up, with supervision and trust that students won’t put the marbles in their mouths.