This FREE library center for kindergarten through 5th grades is perfect for starting centers in your elementary school library or classroom. Students read their library books, personal books, magazines, or ebooks in a cozy space. You can also invite students to whisper-read aloud to a stuffed animal “book buddy” to further enhance their reading fluency practice and comprehension.
The “Pay What You Will” and “Suggested Retail Value” options help to pay for the cost of updating and publishing this product! If you are able to contribute, thank you!! No matter which option you choose, however, the files and content are exactly the same.
Independent Reading Library Center Product Contents:
- Center signs with “I will” statements in EDITABLE PowerPoint .pptx and easy-to-print PDF file formats
- Landscape and portrait versions included.
- Excerpt of standards addressed
- Can be used as a printable library center or digital library center for Google Classroom, Canva, Schoology, or other online learning environments
- Editable lesson plan in Microsoft Word .docx format for grades K-5, including:
- Essential Questions,
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts,
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards,
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- Reflection, and
- Bibliography of Resources.
- How-to directions for posting this center to Google Classroom for online or blended learning (including sample student directions and screenshots)
For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link.