Give your students the opportunity to create and build with this library makerspace center and Q-BA-MAZE™ marble maze building sets. This center includes both printable and digital materials to use.
Library makerspace centers make it easy and affordable to start a makerspace (or maker space) in your school library, media center, or public library.
This center has 22 pages/slides, is completely editable and includes:
Marble Maze Building Center sign with “We will” statements for student directions
- 8.5″ x 11″ paper size, including portrait and landscape versions
- Editable in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats
- Easy-to-print PDF files also included.
Comprehensive, editable 2nd through 5th Grade Lesson Plan in Microsoft Word .docx file and Google Docs formats, including:
- Big ideas and essential questions from the PA Library Model Curriculum
- Standards including:
- National Common Core Standards (ELA),
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- Next Generation Science Standards, and
- Pennsylvania Core Standards (ELA).
- Suggested assessment methods
- Materials needed
- Detailed procedure (great for substitutes!)
- Reflection and notes space
- Bibliography of resources used
Supplies List with links for where to purchase necessary and optional supplies (included in the preview)
Text and video directions for posting center materials in Google Classroom.
Teacher Notes with more resources and information to help you set up and use the library center in a new or existing library centers structure.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link with questions.