These library centers management badges and stickers allow you to track student’s progress through research, reading, makerspace, digital citizenship and other library centers. When students finish a library center or project, they earn a 2-inch badge or sticker (printable) to show their learning.
This library centers product includes:
- 28 unique Learning Badges clipart (your choice of color theme) to award students when they complete a series of research, reading, or makerspace centers (or a larger project); clipart in PNG file format
- Research Badges – Research Specialist, Question Investigator, Research Reporter, Ladybug Field Expert, Bird Field Expert
- Reading & Language Badges – Power Reader, Book Reviewer, Reading Olympian
- Makerspace Badges (Creation, Technology, Media Fluency) – Creation Maker, Circuit Builder, Code Programmer, Engineer / Novice Engineer, littleBits™ Pro, Paper Designer, Problem Solver, Video Editor
- Other Badges – Welcome to the Library (orientation), Digital Citizen, Library Helper, Library on Your Device
- 7 blank Learning Badges to make your own custom badges; clipart in PNG file format
- Printable Learning Badge Stickers of above Learning Badges (your choice of color theme) for 2″ round labels or 8.5″ x 11″ sticker paper; Microsoft Word .docx and PDF file formats
- Library Centers Tracking & Assessment Spreadsheet in Google Sheets with drop-down menus to select which center a student was at during each library class.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link, or email me directly at [email protected] with questions or special requests.