These editable, printable library signs include 192 pages of simple “print and cut” alphabet letter signs, which will fit perfectly into upcycled clear, plastic VHS video cases as the sign holders.
This product is designed for any library that organizes some of their collection in alphabetical order: elementary school, middle school or junior high, high school, public libraries, academic libraries, etc. The video case signs sit on the shelf alongside the books to show where the next letter begins.
Product Contents (downloadable zip file):
- Editable alphabet letter signs to label alphabetized sections of your library:
- Everybody / Picture Books (E call number),
- Fiction (F and FIC call number options),
- Biography (B and BIO call number options) and
- Graphic Novels (GN call number).
- All text, fonts, and colors are editable to fit your library collection.
- Links to clear, plastic video cases used to hold these signs, if you don’t have any to upcycle in your school or public library
- Photos to show how to use the signs on library shelves
- How-to video tutorials for changing the colors of the text and signs quickly and easily
All of the signs are available in Microsoft PowerPoint .pptx file format and in easy-to-print PDF file formats. The Microsoft PowerPoint files are all editable and customizable to your school colors or public library branding.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link.