You’ll love this easy-prep, EDITABLE camping-themed orientation game to introduce students to their school library this back-to-school season!
The life-size board game is designed for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, but can also be used for middle school library orientation with a few minor tweaks. To play the game, groups of students move around on colorful paper spaces while answering questions about the library sections, procedures, and policies.
This back-to-school product is a zip file that includes:
- Instructions for setting up the life-size board game
- Printable Campfire Clue Cards with choice of text or QR code questions
- 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size paper, 4 cards per sheet
- Printable board game / scavenger hunt student answer sheet and answer key
- Board game / scavenger hunt set-up instructions
- Lesson plan aligned to National Common Core Standards, Pennsylvania Core Standards, and the 2018 AASL National School Library Standards for Learners
All files are fully editable in Microsoft Word .docx file format and in easy-to-print PDF file format.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through the About Mrs. J in the Library link, or email me directly at [email protected] with questions or special requests.
|You can also purchase this product in my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
Please note: Coupon codes are not valid for purchases on TeachersPayTeachers.com.
No time now? Pin it for Later!