You’ll love this easy-prep, EDITABLE camping-themed orientation game to introduce students to their school library this back-to-school season!
The life-size board game is designed for students in 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade, but can also be used for middle school library orientation with a few minor tweaks. To play the game, groups of students move around on colorful paper spaces while answering questions about the library sections, procedures, and policies.
This 24-page back-to-school product is a zip file that includes:
- Instructions for setting up the life-size board game
- Printable Campfire Clue Cards with choice of text or QR code questions
- 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size paper, 4 cards per sheet
- Printable board game / scavenger hunt student answer sheet and answer key
- Board game / scavenger hunt set-up instructions
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th Grade lesson plan aligned to:
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts, and
- Pennsylvania Core Standards (ELA).
All files are fully editable in Microsoft Word .docx file format and also available in easy-to-print PDF file format.
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link.