This easy-prep library center for 2nd through 5th grades complements and promotes your U.S. state’s student choice book award contest. Students read a selection of library books from your state list, then vote for their favorite one.
This 15-page library center product includes:
- Center signs with “I will” statements in EDITABLE PowerPoint .pptx file and Google Slides formats
- 8.5″ x 11″ letter-size paper, landscape orientation
- Excerpt of standards addressed
- Can be used as a printable library center or digital library center for Google Classroom, Canva, Schoology, or other online learning environments
- Easy-to-print PDF file format is also included.
- Editable lesson plan in Microsoft Word .docx file and Google Docs format for 2nd through 5th grades, including:
- Essential Questions,
- AASL National School Library Standards for Learners (2018),
- National Common Core Standards for English Language Arts,
- Pennsylvania Core ELA Standards,
- Reflection, and
- Bibliography of Resources.
- Google Form template and printable ballots for student voting – Add your own text or cover images.
- Video directions for posting this center to Google Classroom or other learning platform for online, remote, or blended learning
Still not sure? Try before you buy!
For teacher-librarians: You may use this product with all of your classes and students.
Questions before buying?
If the free preview file does not answer your question, you can contact me through this link, or email me directly at MrsJ [at] mrsjinthelibrary.com with questions or special requests.